Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own a taproom? Imagine owning a place where customers come to sample your menu of craft beers and cocktails, snack on delicious food, and enjoy time with friends and family.
It may be easier than you think. Read on to learn all about the benefits of owning a taproom franchise, the investment, and the many possible revenue streams.
Why Invest in a Taproom Franchise?
Starting your own business can be very exciting but also challenging. Franchising takes a lot of the headaches out of the process. However, many franchise opportunities have strict branding, location, and operations guidelines. Bohemian Bull Tavern and Beer Garden believe in individuality and offer their franchise owners creative buildouts so new owners can personalize their locations, decorative features, menu items, names, incentive programs, and events.
A taproom franchise allows you to get up and running quickly without many pain points of opening your place from scratch. All the hard stuff has already been done. A taproom offers you dozens of revenue streams and endless growth opportunities.
The Benefits of Owning Your Own Pour Taproom Franchise
Along with the opportunity to be in business for yourself, owning your own taproom franchise offers you many incredible benefits.
For starters, a taproom franchise provides multiple revenue streams to keep things interesting and new businesses coming in. Some revenue-generating features include:
- Food Sales – Serve high-quality, fresh food from a great-tasting menu.
- Craft Beers – Let your customers sample all the different types of craft beers in your local area.
- Draft Beer – Serve beer on tap for those customers who love draft options.
- Exotic Cocktails – Offer a full menu of familiar and exotic cocktails.
- Live Entertainment Events – Host lives entertainment events and charges a cover fee.
- Sporting Events – Host Super Bowl parties with reservations only.
- Music – Host live music events or open mic nights.
- Upselling & Samples – Offer customers samples of a new appetizer or signature drink to help upsell and increase profits.
- Takeout Food – Offer takeout options for customers.
- Merchandise – Offer T-shirts and other branded items for customers to purchase.
What are Some Pour Taproom Franchise Costs?
When you franchise a taproom, you are investing in your future. Along with the personal investment come some costs. You should expect to have roughly $400,000 to invest. Some of the costs associated with opening a taproom franchise are franchise fees, marketing costs, lease agreements, signage, startup supplies, etc.
You may have to pay royalties and other expenses as well. It’s best to speak with the parent company to learn all the ins and outs of owning a taproom franchise and what to expect.
When investing with Bohemian Bull Tavern, new owners get to enjoy many perks, including:
- A wildly creative concept for a tavern and beer garden.
- A full menu of hearty, crave-able meals and snacks.
- Clean, friendly atmosphere.
- The ability to be creative with your buildouts.
- Creative cocktails and craft beers.
- Community support in everything we do.
- Transparency – we will provide you with everything you need to know upfront.
- Excellent brand recognition.
- A seamless startup process.
- Local vendor relationships.
- An in-depth training process on all aspects of the business, from operations and hiring to marketing and customer service, plus ongoing access to a dedicated management team that will listen and works with you to achieve success.
- Relevant data and statistics to make informed decisions.
Partner With Bohemian Bull Tavern to Open Your Own Taproom
You may have many options when you decide to invest in a taproom. It’s essential to learn all you can about each brand before deciding. Some reasons you may want to consider partnering with Bohemian Bull Tavern are:
- A positive brand with excellent name recognition.
- Inspired by the eclectic culture and flavors of James Island and the surrounding greater Charleston area.
- Reasonable prices and something for everyone.
- A crave-able menu of mouth-watering food, wines, craft beers, exotic cocktails, and even sweets.
- A fun, open, creative atmosphere with live music and entertainment events.
- Four points of operation: quality food and drinks, friendly service, cleanliness, and a welcoming atmosphere where customers want to stay a while.
- Fresh ingredients from local vendors.
- A loyal and dedicated relationship with customers.
- A mouth-watering franchise investment.
If owning a place where people come to make memories, laugh with friends, drink cool drinks, and enjoy great food and good times with music and entertainment sounds like you, owning a taproom franchise may be just the solution.
What are you waiting for? Contact Bohemian Bull Tavern today to learn more about this exciting opportunity.